How to choose RFID reader
RFID, Radio Frequency Identification (Radio Frequency Identification) is short for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). It is a kind of automatic Identification technology. Non-contact two-way data communication is carried out through Radio Frequency, and the recording media (electronic tag or Radio Frequency card) is read and written by Radio Frequency, so as to achieve the purpose of target Identification and data exchange. It is considered to be one of the most promising information technologies in the 21st century.
Now, here are some tips for you to reasonably select your own RFID readers:
Radio frequency identification technology through radio waves do not contact fast information exchange and storage technology, through wireless communication combined with data access technology, and then connected to the database system, to achieve non-contact two-way communication, so as to achieve the purpose of identification, used for data exchange, series a very complex system. In the recognition system, electronic tags can be read, written and communicated by electromagnetic waves. According to the communication distance, it can be divided into near-field and far-field, for which the data exchange mode between the read/write device and the electronic tag is correspondingly divided into load modulation and backscattering modulation.
1. Consider how large the reading range is.
2. Consider that the equipment needs to be used under special environmental conditions, such as overheating, overcooling, dampness, and collisions.
3. Considering the convenience of operation, choose a fixed RFID reader or a handheld.
4. Consider how many tags need to be read at one time.
5. Consider the speed of the tag moving in the reading area. For example, is it a slow moving conveyor belt or a courier moving conveyor belt.